On-Site Sewage System Training, Examinations & Qualification Registration Process (FREE - 1hr Webinar) - This event has already occurred
On-Site Sewage System Training, Examinations & Qualification Registration Process
This short webinar will guide participants through the requirements process in order to obtain the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing (MMAH) registration.
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to understand:
- Where to find information about the Qualification and Registration process?
- Where to find training in Part 8 of the Ontario Building Code
- How to apply for registration and obtain a BCIN number
- How to apply for the On-Site Sewage System Examination
- The examination format
- How to register your qualifications with the Ministry
- Where to find other information
Who Should Attend?
Anyone wishing to:
- Obtain their MMAH registration to Design On-site Sewage Systems,
- Become a Sewage System Supervisor, or
- Inspect sewage systems.
Jeffrey Chalmers, CET, CBCO
Jeffrey has over 40 years’ experience in building code interpretation and enforcement as a plans examiner, inspector, chief building official, building code consultant and instructor of building code courses. Jeff has extensive knowledge in all areas of the Ontario code and has helped develop new training courses in the Ontario Building Code and also the National Building Code, for training across Canada.
Jeff is a member of OACETT, the OBOA and the OPIA.
Total Fees: $0.00